finally second line,3 way calling offered in the tampabay area

razorphreak900

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2006
tampa bay area
so yea i just noticed today they added the features (im in saint pete,fl) so idk how long they started it but they must of done it a few days ago or so or even today...but at least i noticed the features on the site :D, u must call to order 3 way calling so that they can activate it..it is free and it can take up to 5 to 72 hours once u add the feature for it to work (they have to manually add the service or something, thats why the feature don't work right away, so idk)...now on the second line (which to me i have zero use for, but for those who would need it) it cost 30 bucks for the second line.(to have the same exact unlimited everything plus features).but the guy told me ( i called service desk) that its cheaper when u have digital combos..its a new feature so the guy wasn't 100 percent sure on the prices...(i talked to a service technician not sales) so if anybody is interested call sales for details...(the site doesn't mention prices yet), well like i said took them longer than expected but they finally added the feature, idk how it works because i just called them like 30 minutes ago lol, so ill let you guys know how it works...well just figured i share this info, to those who dint know jic..take care guys

firewire

Uhd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)