First XBOX ONE Unboxing Video now Online.

Looks very nice. Shiny and solidly built. That will look much better in an entertainment center than my old white 360. Hopefully we will hear firm release dates for both consoles at Gamescom later this month.

They have addressed almost all of my initial complaints now. They have fixed just about everything that made most gamers mad. I am still going to keep my PS4 preorder mostly because it is guaranteed at launch and I wanted one of the new consoles. I don't need both new consoles and a PC right at launch when almost every game coming out will be on all three though.

Now the Xbox One has gone from a maybe to an almost definite buy for me though. I will pick one up once some of the big exclusives like Halo 5 hit. My only remaining complaints are minor gripes. Nothing worth skipping the system over. One gripe is that the power brick is still on the outside unlike the PS3 and PS4. The other is the fact that the controllers still don't have an internal battery like the PS3 controllers do. You have to use AA again or pay for the play and charge kit. Both of these are minor inconveniences though.

Yeah don't look to bad right now I'm leaning towards the PS4 due to I have not had a PS in awhile but the X-Box One looks good. I do some gaming on consoles but use them to watch movies so forth. I do most of my gaming on the PC which most hard core gamers do but PS4 looks good as well.

Keeping our PS4 preorder because that's what my friends are getting, the entertainment functions will have us wanting an Xbox One in short order once it becomes financially reasonable to take the plunge.

At this point I don't think I'd change my preorder no matter which one I had ordered.

Last edited:
Yeah I like them both right now leaning toward the PS4 but might just stay with the X-Box One overall I think their both good devices. Will have to wait and see after their launch what they both can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)