Flex Pack & Channel Packs Coming 8/4

I wonder why I don't see any mention of it on the DISH website itself? I have looked all through it and I don't see an advertisement of any kind.

I wonder why I don't see any mention of it on the DISH website itself? I have looked all through it and I don't see an advertisement of any kind.

When I went to the site earlier today. It was the first thing I noticed. Could have changed.

I just checked on my online programming and there is no longer any flex pack add ons listed now under my programming. I can't add them or change them like I could before today. I still have the Flex pack listed under my summary ,but I can't change it to anything but the normal programming packs and no mention of the flex pack add ons anymore under ala cart. What's up with this?

Can someone clarify if the regional sports channel such as Fox Sports Southwest is included in the regional sports pack?

Oddly enough, Welcome Pack is better during the Olympics because you get MSNBC instead of CNN, though you don't get USA like you do with Flex.
link

Reactions: brejust
In your opinion it doesn't sound so great, but in my opinion it is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm only sorry that DISH won't give us current subs a break for auto pay. I've had that for years and years.

I'm with you, this package has been perfect for us, since we switched there is no channel we miss, all our favorites are there. The kids lack some of their cartoon channels, but too bad, I pays the bills so they can go outside and play if they don't like it. ;) :biggrin2

I don't do auto pay anyway so I can't complain about not getting the pay break for it. Maybe give it some time after roll out then call and catch the right CSR and maybe you can get the discount applied.

Reactions: peggy97850
The terms and conditions as posted on the website.

flex pack terms.jpg

Dish Gets Skinny
New Flex Pack offers more than 50 channels for $39.99 per month
Dish Network hopped on the skinny bundle train Thursday, offering a slimmed-down package of 50 channels for $39.99 per month, an attempt to attract cost-conscious younger consumers who are consistently resisting buying the standard bundle of programming.
http://www.multichannel.com/news/ne...869?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

With this $39.99 advertised price thrown about it's going to stay confusing.

I notice there is no mention of the MTV digital suite in the FlexPack channel listing.
Will be interesting to see if they are included in any other packages.
Also, looks like France24 English was removed from the EA and WA. I thought it was part of the News Pack, I was getting it in it, gone from 9864 now.
I still get France 24.
It's channel 608-08
And YES it's still in News pack.
It's on the 118.
I didn't think it was ever on EA .

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Still see no advertising on DISH's website about the Flex pack or any mention of the Flex pack. I also now have no access to change my packs on my online account like I did the day before today. So now, I guess I have to call in and ask for a csr to change my add on packs on their end. Seems like this is only for new or former DISH subs and if you threaten to cancel they will offer it to you. But for the main subs who have know nothing about this website , they will know nothing about the new Flex pack. I really thought that DISH was going to advertise this and make it the core program that they would be pushing existing subs to ,in order to keep churn down ,but if no advertising then what's the point?

Still see no advertising on DISH's website about the Flex pack or any mention of the Flex pack. I also now have no access to change my packs on my online account like I did the day before today. So now, I guess I have to call in and ask for a csr to change my add on packs on their end. Seems like this is only for new or former DISH subs and if you threaten to cancel they will offer it to you. But for the main subs who have know nothing about this website , they will know nothing about the new Flex pack. I really thought that DISH was going to advertise this and make it the core program that they would be pushing existing subs to ,in order to keep churn down ,but if no advertising then what's the point?

It allows me to change from Top 250 to Flex Pack with no problem on MyDish. I am not going to switch at this time though.

This may be a Hail Mary pass for Dish. It really isn't a very good offer compared to the usual New Customer offers, and they could lose quite a bit of money if people switch to the Flex Pack after their first year deep discount is over.

Interesting, I will check my online account when I get home later and see if I still have access to change packs or if I lost the option also.

They have commercials on tv for it and I as a current dish customer can change it right on the mydish website. They also advertise it on their website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)