Foods & Plants for your Pets to Avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thanks for posting this charper, i knew about how bad chocolate is for dogs, however i never knew about milk. My dog always has my leftover milk from my cereal everymorning.

Some I dont agree with. My grandpa has fed his dog garlic for flea purposes for over 15 yrs everyday.

My very small dacshund once ate a solid chocolate easter bunny. Hell I couldnt have eaten that thing in one sitting but she sure did. No issues at all with her. Of course it wasnt on purpose. She found it on the kids nightstand and opened it right up and had a feast.

What about all the tainted kibble & stuff that’s just processed corn, byproducts and chemicals? I don't see that on the list.

My very small dacshund once ate a solid chocolate easter bunny. Hell I couldnt have eaten that thing in one sitting but she sure did. No issues at all with her. Of course it wasnt on purpose. She found it on the kids nightstand and opened it right up and had a feast.

theres been a couple times my dog as eaten chocolate. Last year we went to a super bowl party and they had a big chocolate football cake they gave us like half of it to take home as it didnt go. my dog got into it when we throw it out and ate the rest of it. Also he just recently got a hold of peanutbutter cookies that have chocolate kisses on the top must have eaten 20-30 cookies at least just had some diarrhea for a day.

What about all the tainted kibble & stuff that’s just processed corn, byproducts and chemicals? I don't see that on the list.

I think the list is focused on what humans eat that would most likely be passed on to the animals and the top 10 at that.

Guy I knew said he wormed his dog by letting him go hungry for a day. Next day, he'd put a whole garlic clove inside a ball of raw hamburger and toss it to him. Down in one gulp. The dog would get a funny look on his face for a moment, but that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)