Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I found a website that had a bit of a better price than anybody else. I could not find anybody that could come close to their prices. I sent an email and got a response back that everything on the site is new an not open box (I asked if any were open box). I do not know if the site is a scam or not. The site is ***** They have all payments go through PayPal. Anybody heard of this website or bought anything from them? I did price comparison, I believe google shopping, and found them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd stay away from it...

Domain Name.......... shoppingusd.com
Creation Date........ 2010-07-01
Registration Date.... 2010-07-01
Expiry Date.......... 2011-07-01
Organisation Name.... Xu xian
Organisation Address. hTaishan nan lu er duan jinse
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. xiamen
Organisation Address. 366155
Organisation Address. zhejiangsheng
Organisation Address. CHINA
Admin Name........... Xu xian
Admin Address........ hTaishan nan lu er duan jinse
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ xiamen
Admin Address........ 366155
Admin Address........ zhejiangsheng
Admin Address........ CHINA

I would rather pay a bit more and know that an established merchant with good reviews like Amazon would stand behind and support my purchase. A merchant like this could just disappear the next day taking your money. Even though Paypal has some kind of purchase protection, if the merchant has emptied their accounts you could be left without your item or money...especially ones based in foreign countries.

RUN! Really, give these guys a pass. Good idea to check in here.

I am surprised that they have not been shut down and that it shows up in google shopping.

Stargazer said:
I found a website that had a bit of a better price than anybody else. I could not find anybody that could come close to their prices. I sent an email and got a response back that everything on the site is new an not open box (I asked if any were open box). I do not know if the site is a scam or not. The site is ***** They have all payments go through PayPal. Anybody heard of this website or bought anything from them? I did price comparison, I believe google shopping, and found them.

So did u order from them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)