Fox Sports 1's 1st year

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
Well guys, FS1 has been on for a year, and I think I only tuned in to this channel maybe 7 times since its 1st day on the air. However I have been recording and watching the Australian rules football games every week on FS2 so I can say that channel has a use for me. Anyway, what do you guys think of the channel? Honestly, I think if they would have been able the Thursday night NFL package instead of CBS this year, I think that would start to get more viewers in September instead of the MLB, Nascar, and UFC stuff they show now. If they want to really compete with ESPN, they need to up their game. What do you guys think of FS1's 1st year? A link to rate it: http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/now-its-your-chance-to-grade-fox-sports-1s-first-year.html

Their ratings will go up in a few weeks once football starts and rolls into basketball, then will decline again when those two end. I think they should have put the Aussie Rules on FS1 instead of FS2 or at least repeats at a decent viewing hour for the US market

Reactions: CK SatGuy
I only watch FS1 when they hijack the Yankee games. Otherwise they don't have any content I care about. If they want people to watch they need to score some bigger events. I don't know if the US Open next year is enough. And they have 4 years before they get the World Cup.

I'm sorry I can't stand FS1's sports news show. Those anchors are the most annoying people in sports.

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
I watched it when it first came on, but it doesnt have the content that I care about watching when it comes to games. Games are all I watch on ESPN as well.

They try to make into some kind of comedy show or something.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Bet I haven't watched more than 2hrs of it, in a years time.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I was excited about the channel coming but I never watch it. If I just want sports highlights on then I just leave SportsCenter on. If not that then I leave NFL Network on.

And now dish customers wont get the only content many of us care to watch on it. College football.

And Fox Sports keeps P**sing me off by putting Nascar Race Day on FoxSports 2. Which I don't get on Dish. You would think that with the Top 200 it would include this channel. Please FoxSports 1 and 2. Shut your doors and give me my Speed Channel back. Thank goodness I have DirecTV as a backup in my house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts