FREE Entry: Sadoun Invacom QPH-031 LNBF - Ending 8/31/2008

Status
Please reply by conversation.
"I want to win!"

I want to piss my HOA off. ;) And, I'd like to get into the hobby! I'm a noobie!

Last edited:
"I want to win!"

I'd love to try some serious satellite dx'ing!

I want to win

I want to win !
Because my position need a good lnb, signal is too low....and freeze every time...

I WANT TO WIN

I had to sell of all my stuff before a recent move and need to start over so everylittle bit I can get would help

"I want to win!"
And thanks to Sadoun for letting us non-us residents participate in the draw. This is one great performing LNBF, and the only Invacom that is a standard and not universal. (besides the model with the flange and no feed horn)

"I want to win"

Mostly because I have lots of room for new equipment and come fall I'll be going at the FTA hard and heavy in preparation for a long Canadian winter!
On that note, I have a US shipping address so you need not worry about customs and x-tra shipping etc.

Good luck to all!!

I want to win because I've read a lot about this hobby, purchased a used receiver... and ran out of money. I found an old mini-dish in a dumpster but the fta channels I can receive on it are limited to ppv previews showing me all the new movies I could watch if I was rich, Nasa which can be enjoyable but has way too much filler, and a PBS channel. Other than that I continue to "enjoy" my fuzzy local NBC feed which has promised to remain on the air until Feb. of next year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirecTV international dish

Homemade 2 degree monoblocks on Ebay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)