Free Epix for a month!

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I got an email this morning from Dish saying I was eligible for a free month of Epix ($7 value). I could just login to "my offers" and it would be taken off at the end of the free month period. Did anyone else get the email? I plan to take advantage of the half price HBO/Cinemax offer also. I just hope the free Epix doesn't affect that HBO offer.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

A bit off topic but I received a mailer yesterday that they are offering showtime for half off right now, looks like many of the premiums are "half off" right now

All of them are. I called the other day and got half off on HBO/SHO/Starz/Max. But it is 1/2 off the individual prices, so not quite as cheap as it could be. While I was on that chat, I also got BB@Home for 1/2 off for 6 months. All in all and very productive chat session! :)

All of them are. I called the other day and got half off on HBO/SHO/Starz/Max. But it is 1/2 off the individual prices, so not quite as cheap as it could be. While I was on that chat, I also got BB@Home for 1/2 off for 6 months. All in all and very productive chat session! :)

Yea I am on half HBO, Starz and sportspack...dish has been on the half off kick which is a good thing :)

I got an email this morning from Dish saying I was eligible for a free month of Epix ($7 value). I could just login to "my offers" and it would be taken off at the end of the free month period. Did anyone else get the email? I plan to take advantage of the half price HBO/Cinemax offer also. I just hope the free Epix doesn't affect that HBO offer.

I got one a couple of months ago.

I already have the HBO and SHO deal. But, maybe I'll call and ask about BB@H, too. Unlike the premiums, and offer doesn't automatically pop up when I try and cancel BB@H online.

I accepted the Epix offer yesterday.

Yea I am on half HBO, Starz and sportspack...dish has been on the half off kick which is a good thing :)
Half price on sports pack is tempting with that now covering the NFL season window.
You should be able to DVR every James Bond movie in that month, since they will probably be showing every one...5 or 6 times each.
A day. Epix would be nice, but I don't know how many times I can watch The Avengers.

Just went on line to cancel BB to see if the half off offer would appear, it did and switched over to it. Great price at 5.00 as I am a lucky one that still has a BB open close to my home :)

That's odd. When I cancelled BB@Home it didn't have a pop-up like the other premiums did, so I had to do a chat.

Also had to do a chat to get the multi-sports pack deal too.

That's odd. When I cancelled BB@Home it didn't have a pop-up like the other premiums did, so I had to do a chat.

Also had to do a chat to get the multi-sports pack deal too.

I was a bit surprised myself, they are also doing showtime at half price, but in reading the fine print that goes to september, so I think I will wait until to have winter months covered :)

I know over the past months or so there have been price increases, but seems if you ask or check around at satellite guys there are deals to have. And this goes back to the roku's which seem way back when :)

kudos to Dish for that