Free StarzHD Preview ?

jagouar said:
I am getting starz on 261...
A CSR must have sent you a wrong authorization code. Enjoy your freebie while it lasts and make sure to check your bill! ;)

Ilya said:
Then you don't have the problem described above. ;)
Don't see any relevance really. A CSR must have sent you a wrong authorization code. Enjoy your freebie while it lasts and make sure to check your bill! ;)

Yeah Im going to check the bill.... but i only get starz e and not w or encore so im hopeful this is a freebie and lasts for a while. :)

Just checked channel 261. I am getting StarzHD too! I guess it's a free preview weekend!

Moving these posts to a separate thread.

Where have you guys been for the last few days. It has been on since at least Wedneday when it was mentioned on a thread. It won't last long.

jagouar said:
normal screwups dont last this long....

I think this is my favorite Voom screw-up so far! Really enjoying it. Butterfly Effect, Honey, The Recruit, Cold Mountain -- looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean later today. Good stuff. If I was the kind of guy to subscribe to premium channels, this is the kind of content in a "free preview" that would have me seriously considering Starz.

yeah i am considering adding starz permenantly too.... they have a nice set of movies but 20 bucks a month is a bit high (hopefully we see a price drop soon), they also had "the rock" on earlier this week.

This is no screw up. It is real and will probably end tonight as they usually end on a Sunday.

SSSSSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sean, can you lock this thread?

This is one time when a little censorship is A Good Thing.

:)

barth2k said:
SSSSSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sean, can you lock this thread?

This is one time when a little censorship is A Good Thing.

:)
You do realize that no one had posted anything for over five hours until you ssssshhhhhhhed us, right? Maybe next time you should ssshhhh into a mirror. :D

enjoying Pirates of the Caribbean. . . again. . . and still free . . . :D

Directv's free Starz freeview ends Sunday night......Voom's should do the same.

is it just me or does pirates look really bad for HD? even the dvd looks better to me.

I saw some clips of an abc hd showing (or something like it at ces, had the abc logo) and man what a pristene transfer of the movie... shame starz couldnt get the same thing.

jagouar said:
is it just me or does pirates look really bad for HD? even the dvd looks better to me.

I saw some clips of an abc hd showing (or something like it at ces, had the abc logo) and man what a pristene transfer of the movie... shame starz couldnt get the same thing.

The VOOM guide did not have Pirates listed as HD.....i thought it looked ok...but not HD.

New *Lost*, Alias, and 24 This week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)