Free TV from Canada. LyngSat

Status
Please reply by conversation.
None, you would need a Shaw Direct receiver. Or maybe 4dtv receiver with generic channel maps for ku. at least for the Digicipher 2 signal. For the dvb any fta should work fine.

None, you would need a Shaw Direct receiver. Or maybe 4dtv receiver with generic channel maps for ku. at least for the Digicipher 2 signal. For the dvb any fta should work fine.
So Shaw Direct makes a satellite receiver? does one of the sponsors sell them?
Or do you know of some one else that has them? What model should I be looking for?
Thanks again.:D

for those couple of free KU channels all you need is a previously activated Shaw Direct (Star Choice) receiver. I use my old 205 for Knowledge (for the kids when they come over and I want to record something on the 505)

for those couple of free KU channels all you need is a previously activated Shaw Direct (Star Choice) receiver. I use my old 205 for Knowledge (for the kids when they come over and I want to record something on the 505)
IF the battery goes kaput you loose your dg-ii unit id.
Can you use a unit that has a dead battery to view these channels?
Where can you get one of these units and what price range do you think it should cost?
Thanks again...:D

IF the battery goes kaput you loose your dg-ii unit id.
yes but they hold longer than a 4DTV battery does

Can you use a unit that has a dead battery to view these channels?
no

Where can you get one of these units and what price range do you think it should cost?
Thanks again...:D

dang man you're in Canada...they're probably everywhere :)
Ebay works too....they shouldnt cost much. I've seen older units that shipping is more than what it sells for

no
The 205 is set to only receiver ANikF1 & F2 (the Starchoice satellites)

The channels that you get other than the promo channel is
Access
Knowledge
Shopping Channel
CKUA
Voice print

Status
Please reply by conversation.

240cm BUD w/CS5000?

Current Status of G-1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)