Freebies for those that add 1500 gamerpoints....

Hmmm. It isn't letting me register yet? Has anyone been able to get through yet? ... Or will it go live at some specific time....?

if anyone needs a quick 1000 play NBA 2k6 on 10 minute qt with sub off and fatigue off. I played against 7 year old son and got it all in 1 game. 253 to 81.....fun no but got the 1000

King Kong is another easy one. 10 hours of playtime and you get 1000 points. Madden 2K6 had a 400 pt. if you completed 30 years of Franchise mode. Have the games played automatically and you can do it in an hour or two. You can buy the game at EBGames now for about $2 I'm guessing too....

After I saw the limited amount of prizes they were really giving I decided to not even try.

Yeah, I understand that, but, hey, why not do it if you'll be playing anyways. Gives me a goal to work towards.

I hope they have future challenges, and that they offer better rewards. Something like Xbox Live Gold free for a year or 1000 points or something. I have to agree, rewards are wimpy, but then again this is the first challenge they are having, probably wanting to test waters before offering something grand. (I hope) Though you've got to imagine, they'd only have a few of the big rewards available, and likely have 10,000 people complete challenge and only 5000 or something get a reward. 50% would be very disappointed.

I tried joining that, but kept getting "Sorry, to be eligible for Xbox Rewards, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia." error although I'm in California.

Microsoft Announces New partners for download service

Oblivion Expansion Pack released...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts