FRIDAY FLASH POLL QUESTION:

Sorry to be a party pooper, but in my case...neither! My "waste" line (waste land?) will stand only so many empty carbs and mine all come in 12-oz. cans in recent years !! I eat about 1 donut per year anymore. I'm proud of my ability to walk away from the office coffee machine without grabbing one of those "fat pills" someone inevitably parks nearby especially on Fridays...!

I hear ya ! Last time I went to McDonalds... some older gentleman ahead of me raged on the manager because he couldnt get a Big Mac with whole wheat bread...

Cheers, K

Actually I can understand that, because then there wouldn't be as many complex carbs that would turn into sugar. I have a problem with high triglycerides and whole wheat bread really helps control it.

Our "on air" votes totaled from e-mail, this forum (thus far) along with calls and texts to our hosts put ....(drum roll please)...
GOOD OL' FASHIONED PHONE the clear leader.
E-mail and Text in a near dead heat after that!

Thanks for the votes thus far....feel free to continue discusssions!

The "Overwhelming" winner this friday was "Creamy" peanut butter over "Crunchy"....during our 3-hour show a 29 to 21 vote was recorded of
phone calls, e-mails, and votes here on SatelliteGuys/WION. Feel free to continue the debate locally, posting for fun if you like! It was a 'spirited"
morning of voting to say the least! Some folks even went on to suggest Peanut Butter in coffee, on certain foods, and other ideas!

Thanks for the votes, and for your attention to this "burning" issue...our "Friday Flash Poll" for this week on WION.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts