froyo for droid leaked

Wow i missed a lot!! Long day at work!!:D Guy's trust me a really cool rom is on the way!!!!:up Yes i am using both baseline updates and all you have to do to reactivate your phone is listen and dial one when instructed!!

Wow i missed a lot!! Long day at work!!:D Guy's trust me a really cool rom is on the way!!!!:up Yes i am using both baseline updates and all you have to do to reactivate your phone is listen and dial one when instructed!!

if you want I will be a guinea pig :) I think I am up for it as long as I get my phone calls I will be good ( I NEED my phone to work as I get alarm calls in the early am for my business.)

I upgraded to the new baseband, and did the reactivate - it was automatic through droid software.

Not seeing a difference in bars; actually I only had 1 in the house; but we'll see when I use it tomorrow. I just rebooted it to give it a fresh start. And indeed, it jumped to 3 bars.

Now BH - send me that way cool wallpaper you are using. And is that Beautiful widgets for the clock?

So what about 800mhz or so. That seems to be what most use. Battery life expectancy?
Yes it's a perfect speed. Great performance and great battery life! I'm not saying don't go higher. Its just i don't see that much of a difference for everyday use. Benchmarks go up!! That is about it. Where you will see more or better performance is apps to sd!!!

I upgraded to the new baseband, and did the reactivate - it was automatic through droid software.

Not seeing a difference in bars; actually I only had 1 in the house; but we'll see when I use it tomorrow. I just rebooted it to give it a fresh start. And indeed, it jumped to 3 bars.

Now BH - send me that way cool wallpaper you are using. And is that Beautiful widgets for the clock?
Oh yea more bars for sure and a better steady signal. You gotta love that!:D:up Oh yea wallpaper sent and yes Beautiful widgets naked chrome skin!:up

Thanks to BH, I have a cool new wallpaper. Need to download that skin later. But this is cool.

Attachments

• CAP201006082156.jpg
    CAP201006082156.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 88
I'd wait until Droid 2/Xtreme right now though, not going to go wrong with most any Androids, but with new stuff coming old stuff will get super cheap and/or you may want all the spiffy stuff the new handsets offer.
From the looks of it Droid 2 will come with vanilla android also!! Humm.....;)

I'd wait until Droid 2/Xtreme right now though, not going to go wrong with most any Androids, but with new stuff coming old stuff will get super cheap and/or you may want all the spiffy stuff the new handsets offer.

Not an option at this time. Those will likely be Verizon exclusives, and I am not changing from Cell South.
I will have several options in the next month with CS. The Desire is coming, along with the Droid. Then there are rumors of a Galaxy Series phone, among others.

Right now though, the Droid/Milestone (what C South calls it, and no it is not the GSM version) fits my needs and requirements the best. I do not want a full touchscreen, so Milestone it is.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)