Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Has anyone seen Fry's Black Friday ad yet? I can't find it anywhere.

I thought I saw somewhere that Fry's was one of the retailers asking for all the Black Friday sites to take their ads down. I cannot find sucha reference though.

I believe that it already did and that Fry'd asked for its removal.

Same thing with Walmart, all site have been asked to remove the adds. I thought these sites had some backbone but looks like they will cave at the drop of a threat.

You would think these retailers would want their ads up early before Black Friday....

Best Buy and WalMart have their ads available on their web sites now. I guess they figure it better to just publish early on their own sites rather than fight the BF sites.

all ads ( Including BB & walmart ) have been on the net for a few weeks , just got to know where to look (piratebay), true alot of sites caved to the C & D order but that still didn't stop them from being posted on file sharing sites:D

with the exception of fry's and some of these others holding back some extra doorbuster ads

but all in all this is the worst BF , I've seen & I beilieve retailers are going to feel it in there pockets , they could have done so much better ( like $999 46 1080p LCD tv's)
so far the only "deal" I see on a tv is the Sharp LC-46D62U on sale at CC for $1300 ( was 2,500) & its NOT a Doorbuster ( its a 2 day sale , and it beats the crappy doorbuster tv deals)
Buy the Sharp 46" LCD HDTV and other LCD & Plasma TVs at circuitcity.com

You would think these retailers would want their ads up early before Black Friday....

I know , the Dumbest move ever , " Hey lets not let as many people as possible here about our deals , so less people shop here ":rolleyes:

My opinion is they new there ads were crappy this year & didn't want other people to find out & discuss these "horrible" BF ads :D

I see nothing of "camp out the night before" Interest !

I think that he thought si that if we don't know we will show up to see what is there and if we do we ony go to the store(s) with what we want. I do not necessarily buy into that but I believe that is the logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts