FS: Sprint HTC Touch Pro (With Mighty Rom Firmware and unlocked)

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Selling this phone of mine since I am upgrading. Basically its new since I was able to get a brand new claim from the insurance due to getting it wet (ooops) so I was sent a brand new replacement in the box about a month ago. No marks, no fades, nada.

I've kept it in the original plastic that covers the screen so it has absolutely no scratches. And the body is wrapped by a rubber skin so has no scratches nor dings.

Anyhow, selling this baby of mine for $275.00 shipped via FedEx ground. Payable with verified and non credit card Paypal. Oh and you must pay the $8.52 paypal fees too.

I can ship same day if done before 10am pacific time weekdays.

Also it comes with a custom firmware called Mighty rom which overall its 1000's times better then OEM FW. This is also unlocked so you can most likely activate with Verizon and or Sprint. One thing for sure, the ESN is 100% clean and valid.

BTW: I have also listed this sale in other sites including CL and others. So first come, first served basis.

Comes with original box and inserts. Pictures are available upon request.

HEHE, well if it can it works if it cant oh well.. Its def for Sprint. Boy I hate when users always ruin the classified with comments, don't ya?? HAHA

Anyhow, I can be entertained with best offers too.. talk to me

$225 shipped, price good all weekend. Same terms as above with Paypal + fees.

For Sale: Used DP34 Switch

FS: GI DSR-920 4DTV Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)