Future features for the 922

mkstg1985

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 15, 2010
Springfield MA
Is the new On demand user interface and the app store still scheduled to be released this fall for the 922 as announced at Team Summit. I hope it is because currently there isn't much exciting about the 922 for a dvr that has a lot of potential.

How about giving us back our archiving feature to an external hard drive? I would settle just for that one feature at this point.

Based on Dish's track record, I bet a lot of promised features will never see the light of day.

How about giving us back our archiving feature to an external hard drive? I would settle just for that one feature at this point.

That would be nice (for those that need to archive stuff) but at least you can connect multiple drives to a hub and access all of them to view content already on them.

That would be nice (for those that need to archive stuff) but at least you can connect multiple drives to a hub and access all of them to view content already on them.

That would be nice, except I already transfered all my movies to my receiver so I could actually watch them months ago, before the new software made it possible to view them over a hub. I now have a 1 tb external hard drive sitting here NOT Being used, because DISH can not get it's sh*t together and make the archiving feature , which I paid for years ago , a feature once again on it's "flagship top of the line " receiver ,which I paid over $400.00 for. Meanwhile my mom and dad are using my old 722k and making use of the archiving feature every day.

Noise through speakers when changing channels

programming Harmony One for 922 - missing codes like "Search"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts