Galaxy 19 (97W) Ku-band channel guide -- Nov. 9 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

northgeorgia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
North GA
A work in progress, sure, but here is the new channel guide based on what we know and hashed out to the best of my ability at this time. I expect more changes soon :)

Attachments

• Galaxy19Guide-9nov2013.xls
    238.5 KB · Views: 358
While I don't use that bird very often, Just want to say, 'Thank you" for your time and effort! There are some entries in your guide that look interesting enough to make
me want to dial-over there! Thank you for your time!

It would be really helpful if there were a column with a date of channel addition or change. That way it could be resorted to see the newest channels or ones that need a transponder rescan.

Your project is much appreciated. Thanks

It would be really helpful if there were a column with a date of channel addition or change. That way it could be resorted to see the newest channels or ones that need a transponder rescan.

Your project is much appreciated. Thanks

I'll give it a try and add this column starting in the next update. All current stations will be denoted with "NO CHANGE."

The numbered channels on 12179 H 21991 are now running a ViewSat promo. There are also 2 of the channels that pretty much all belly dancers! (channel 9 and SHARE3 Elharam)

I found a new channel called hot shot tv can't remeber what transponder it was on they were showing an old Ali and Foreman boxing match. Does anyone have info on that channel?

Dan Rose

In addition to the promos, ViewSat has also put up a couple of new channels this week. I'll try to update later :)

The numbered channels on 12179 H 21991 are now running a ViewSat promo. There are also 2 of the channels that pretty much all belly dancers! (channel 9 and SHARE3 Elharam)

Please bear with me since I´m new to bellydancer channels;), I was watching for a few seconds SHARE 3 the other day, Has anyone watched these channels ? I mean is it just bellydancing all day ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RF Ghz Mhz and the whole crazy thing

DiSEqC switch install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)