Galaxy 19 Thoughts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
Does anyone else ever watch all the foreign shows on Galaxy 19 and imagine you are listening in from another planet and trying to figure out what is going on? ;)

Just think in millions of years when our signals reach some far off planet they are gonna have to figure us out by watching our tv shows. :confused: Good luck to them because I have a hard time figuring out what is going on on our own planet watching this stuff. :popcorn:

Does anyone else ever watch all the foreign shows on Galaxy 19 and imagine you are listening in from another planet and trying to figure out what is going on? ;)

Just think in millions of years when our signals reach some far off planet they are gonna have to figure us out by watching our tv shows. :confused: Good luck to them because I have a hard time figuring out what is going on on our own planet watching this stuff. :popcorn:

Ha Ha! Yeah, we are going to have them scratching their heads for certain! Or whatever part of their anatomy that they do scratch.

RADAR

It's highly unlikely any life form that is a million light years away would enjoy what's on Galaxy 19 :(
Radio waves would probably travel a maximum of up to 80 years before the signal is too weak and scattered. (depending on the strength of the original transmission).

Sorry to poke a hole in the thought. :p
:)

comfrey said:
It's highly unlikely any life form that is a million light years away would enjoy what's on Galaxy 19 :(
Radio waves would probably travel a maximum of up to 80 years before the signal is too weak and scattered. (depending on the strength of the original transmission).

Nuh-uh on Futurama the late nineties show Ally McBeal reached Omicron Persei Eight in the year 3000!!!!

Then why do we bother listening for signals with SETI? :( My thought might still happen. lol

Well I hope they don't pick up Galaxy 19 because I can't even figure out what planet these people live on. ;)

Well I hope they don't pick up Galaxy 19 because I can't even figure out what planet these people live on. ;)

I have it from a very reliable extraterestrial source that they are watching RTV Network on 83.0°W. Their favorite show is Danial Boone. Well, that is what the blue one told me. The brassy or gold colored one said it liked Adam 12 because of the sirens. They told me this while they were implanting this strange tracking device in the back of my neck. They were really a couple of cool dudes! They also told me that they loved the show with the talking horse. They didn't like the name Ed, though, they said that was a bad word in their language.

They did also tell me that the global climate was going to change, and it was not anything that we did or that we can prevent. They said it was a natural cycle and it just happens and that we need to prepare for this for the next generation(s). They said to learn how to build igloos, if that means anything.

RADAR

Radar, I wonder if one of your television watching extraterrestrials could answer a question. Some intergalactic acquaintances were just asking how things done by man escape being referred to as natural. Mankind, in the flesh at least, for all his hubris still has a dust to dust existence thereby falling short of divinity. Surely other species such as spiders producing silk with tensile strength comparable to high-grade steel but with only a fifth of the density or salamanders with their DIY hip replacement technology can be considered equal contenders for the supernatural award. We have a financial system...or maybe that is the other way around - poor example. So why don't man's products and by-products qualify as natural?

Anyway I must finish my book; Igloos for Dummies.

Radar, I wonder if one of your television watching extraterrestrials could answer a question. Some intergalactic acquaintances were just asking how things done by man escape being referred to as natural. Mankind, in the flesh at least, for all his hubris still has a dust to dust existence thereby falling short of divinity. Surely other species such as spiders producing silk with tensile strength comparable to high-grade steel but with only a fifth of the density or salamanders with their DIY hip replacement technology can be considered equal contenders for the supernatural award. We have a financial system...or maybe that is the other way around - poor example. So why don't man's products and by-products qualify as natural?

Anyway I must finish my book; Igloos for Dummies.

JWW Brennan,

Oh yes, they were very specific on some of these points. All of the feats that mankind (as we refer to ourselves) does must be natural, as we are natural. However, we do not have a "dust-to-dust" legacy. This is a misinformed notion based upon what what we think or percieve that we know and understand. There is much more to "us" than we see at face value. We were actually planted here (or transplanted here if you will) for them to learn from our existence in this physical form. What we learn here, in this form, is what teaches them what they do not understand. We are like the egg that becomes a tadpole and evolves to grow legs and lose gills to breath air, then leaves the sea to crawl upon the land and then... dies in order to change form once again into something greater... Same as the butterfly, from egg to caterpillar to pupa to butterfly and then to something else that we do not see.

Nothing that we are or that we produce or create was never created before. It has always existed, we have always existed, everything has always existed, just possibly in slightly different form. Simply because we manage to build a skyscraper does not mean that we are any more or less unique than the termite that builds a mound on the plains of Africa. With one exception... We do NOT fully return to dust.

To address your question in conclusion here, there is nothing "earthly" that is NOT natural and that will ever be unnatural, except that which is NOT of the "THIS" physical world already... and that "SOMETHING" does exist.

RADAR

Last edited:
Well, the people on Galaxy 19 seem to like nice cars and pretty girls. They like to sing and dance if they aren't talking about something I can't understand. I think they are more like us than we realize. When they are speaking another language it makes it easier for us to see how crazy we all are.

Well, the people on Galaxy 19 seem to like nice cars and pretty girls. They like to sing and dance if they aren't talking about something I can't understand. I think they are more like us than we realize. When they are speaking another language it makes it easier for us to see how crazy we all are.

Obviously, you can blame most all of the differences on a dude named Nimrod and his tower project! :) Otherwise, we are all made from the same stardust and thus the hot girls and hot cars appeal to us all the same. We just pronounce their names differently! LOL!

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Have everything?

If I would have known -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)