Game Question

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
I finished Knack game and that is the type of game i can play other then sports games , is there a game similar Knack? tonight i went out and bought The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that is a little bit tougher to play, i thought of buying Assassin's Creed but i didn't how difficult it was to play

I finished Knack game and that is the type of game i can play other then sports games , is there a game similar Knack? tonight i went out and bought The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that is a little bit tougher to play, i thought of buying Assassin's Creed but i didn't how difficult it was to play

Out of curiosity, how old are you? Knack is kind of a throwback to the PS1 mascot platformer games. I don't really think there is anything else exactly like that available for PS4. I've never played The Amazing Spiderman games so I can't compare them to Assassin's Creed. I did really like Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Most of the game isn't that hard but some of the stealth sections and ship battles can be pretty challenging.

If you are interested in something a little easier I would suggest the Lego games. LEGO Marvel is pretty entertaining if you are into superhero stuff it's more family friendly so just about anyone can play it. Spiderman is one of the featured characters you can play as too. If you find that you like it, Lego seems to put out a new game every other month so there are plenty more to check out.

I would suggest Rayman Legends as a bright 2D platformer that is just a lot of fun but some of those levels can be very tough too.

soon I will be 33 but due my CP, i don't have enough coordination to play them kinda games but in one in awhile i will just buy a game just hoping i can play it, but i just stick with sports games mostly , even in Knack i needed helped at some parts

soon I will be 33 but due my CP, i don't have enough coordination to play them kinda games but in one in awhile i will just buy a game just hoping i can play it, but i just stick with sports games mostly , even in Knack i needed helped at some parts

I would definitely give Lego Marvel a try then. Even as a semi-mature adult I still really enjoy the game but since it's designed for kids it isn't very hard. If you are even remotely interested in Marvel superheros it's worth a try. I was never a comic book kid so I don't have as much Marvel knowledge as some people but it seems to have every hero and villain I can remember from the Marvel cartoons I watched as a kid plus some I didn't know. It's just a huge library of playable characters and there is some nice humor that adults can enjoy too.

I second the LEGO Marvel Superheroes suggestion. I played it for awhile on an in-store PS4 display and really enjoyed it. I've played a few other LEGO games, and that's the best one I've played. I'd also recommend the free Plus games this month, Trine 2 and PixelJunk Shooter. I played both games on the PS3 (the latter with a small child), and they were both pretty easy.

As a newly minted 40-plus year old gamer back in 2007 when I got my PS3, the very first game I bought (from a bargain bin at Target) was Spider-man 3. I almost gave up on gaming at that point, I was so frustrated. I then tried to play it again a couple years later when I no longer needed to look down at the controller to see which buttons were which, and still found it too hard, even though I was beating other games on their hard difficulty setting by then. I've heard the newer Spider-man games are more accessible, but I imagine the web-swinging still requires a certain degree of timing, rhythm, and coordination.

thanks guys , for the suggesting i will look some of them LEGO games next time i go game shopping , i just bought MLB 14 and Spider-man 2 yesterday i still need to play Spider-man 2 more to see how well i can handle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)