Gartner: Blu-ray to win in 2008, HD DVD price cuts are "useless resistance"

Pretty ignorant article, suppose you only read the Engadget story and posted the link (while making a touchdown signal in front of your computer, I'm sure)?

The quote that blows any and all weight he has out of the water:

An Xbox 360 booth at the game show displayed the HD DVD logo and showed movies and games for the format, but a Microsoft spokesman could not be reached for comment on the total number of games already published in the format.

I suspect they were too busy laughing at the question than to give him a comment for his column/blog.

Pretty ignorant article, suppose you only read the Engadget story and posted the link (while making a touchdown signal in front of your computer, I'm sure)?

The quote that blows any and all weight he has out of the water:

I suspect they were too busy laughing at the question than to give him a comment for his column/blog.
As mentioned Gartner is a heavy weight in Research. You want to fully see what they say, you will have to be a subscriber to there research service. The quotes are just a hint of what they evaluated.

Gotcha. So the link is a blog about a column about some research. The column is like me writing something interpreting the research on a subject I know nothing about. It tries to compare the 'number of games released on Blu-Ray' to the 'number of games released on HDDVD'.

That is the stupidest most uninformed attempted comparison I have likely ever read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts