Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

I only put 100% gas in my jeeps because the e-85 has horrible efficiency. Burn twice as much gas when using e-85 than when I do using 100% gas.

My Avalanche is flexfuel and built to run on E85. It only gets 1mpg lower on E85 than it gets on E10 regular unleaded gas. I'm not going to pay the premium for non ethanol gas to see what it would get. It has a 33 gallon tank and last time I checked non ethanol unleaded was $3.60 a gallon at the few stations that sell it. I do use it in my mower as it wont run with any ethanol in the tank.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My Avalanche is flexfuel and built to run on E85. It only gets 1mpg lower on E85 than it gets on E10 regular unleaded gas. I'm not going to pay the premium for non ethanol gas to see what it would get. It has a 33 gallon tank and last time I checked non ethanol unleaded was $3.60 a gallon at the few stations that sell it. I do use it in my mower as it wont run with any ethanol in the tank.

my jeeps are non flex

I topped off at $3.19 for real gas today ...

At that price I would too. Its a real premium here. Usually 10-15 cents higher than premium 91 Octane.

Oklahoma Farm Bureau has been converting all their new trucks to CNG. My brother in law got a new OKFB Dodge Ram about 9 months ago or so, with the CNG conversion on it. It gets the same mileage as regular gas but CNG is $1.65. We drove it to Ponca City for my nephews football game and you couldnt tell any difference on the highway. Same power and crappy ride that a normal Dodge has. I will most likely go with a CNG truck for the company next year when I replace our 2 trucks. My Avy isnt going anywhere though. Damn GM for killing it off, still best riding vehicle I've had.