General Hospital

I have to admit I catch it when I can but the wife watches it every day:D
Hey tell your wife to join in too , if she can. Rocky and SatGal were talking about this last night and said to go for it. So we shall see what happens? Hope to see ya here. :)

I'm here! :)
I am so behind on this one. I think I have about 12 episodes to watch! I do buy the abc soaps magazine that clues me in.

I've watched GH or at least recorded it and skim since I can't remember when.... must be that memory thing going on. I'm going up to catch up because I haven't seen Holly yet. The only thing I don't like about Ethan is the actor has a problem with his caps or something.... it's like his teeth are too big for his mouth when he talks :)

I loved when they had Robert on for a while and really glad they didn't have him die.

I've about had it with the Robin storyline and end up skipping a lot of that.

Things usually get interesting or weird when Helena shows up.

GH Today

Glad you made it! Storming really bad here. That is too funny about Ethan, it does seem that his teeth are going to fall out. Wait until you see today's episode...Spoiler of sorts-Michael is awake and his character has completely changed. They brought Christina back and she is a grown teenager(soap years). Rebecca is Emily's long lost twin. Ethan and Emily are in some sort of cohoots together...I feel dizzy.

Very glad that they did not kill Robert off. Robin has changed now and is the loving mom to Emma. Last but not least HELENA is lurking around bedazzled by Rebecca in that she did not get her hands on her to start with.

Storming really bad again but will be back. ;)

I'm here! :)
I am so behind on this one. I think I have about 12 episodes to watch! I do buy the abc soaps magazine that clues me in.

I've watched GH or at least recorded it and skim since I can't remember when.... must be that memory thing going on. I'm going up to catch up because I haven't seen Holly yet. The only thing I don't like about Ethan is the actor has a problem with his caps or something.... it's like his teeth are too big for his mouth when he talks :)

I loved when they had Robert on for a while and really glad they didn't have him die.

I've about had it with the Robin storyline and end up skipping a lot of that.

Things usually get interesting or weird when Helena shows up.

I am sure Carol can get you up to speed. Did you have to mention that magazine. I know I will be pulling it out of the mail box soon!:D

I love General Hospital. Jason is my favorite and Sonny is next in line. My favorite scene ever to watch was when Jason walked into the church that Faith was holding Micheal in. He was so hot in that scene.

Anyway, Ethan's accent is cool, but the teeth thing is weird. I thought I was the only one to get annoyed. I'm trying to figure out why him and Rebecca are working together.

I wish Sam and Jason would get back together. And I love Spinelli, he's so cute!

They need to redo the introduction of characters, cuz it's really old. And I wish they would go back to showing previews for the next day.

Does anyone watch the NightShift on SoapNet when they do that? I watch the first two seasons. Ready for the third if there is going to be one. But I noticed that Tusant - spelling - is on the regular show now. So I'm not sure if they are doing a third season.

Jason and Sonny are historical. I remember that scene with Faith(so long ago). Jason is something to watch. :p Rebecca and Ethan are really a twist to the story. Dang now Rebecca has been with all the brothers. What do you think of the new Christina, Michael and Morgan? So cool to be able to talk about these things here. :) Yes Sam and Jason need to reconcile. You are so right on the intro....way to old. need to count how many have gone to soap heaven. I have watched the Night Shift but it seems to not follow with what is going on Day wise at all. I wonder if it will return? What do you think Sonny will do to Claudia once he knows the 100% truth about her connection to Michael? Better end this, turning into a book...lol.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what he will do to Claudia, but I think it's funny that Claudia is the old Carly. How crazy that she gets to play Sonny's wife twice as two different people!

I like Michael and Morgan now, but I really liked the old Michael. He was such a good actor for a little boy. The new Christina is a little annoying, but it may just be her character, not the actress. I guess we'll see.

Who do you think will lose their baby first? Claudia or Carly? And another thing against Claudia is what will Sonny do when he finds out Claudia's baby is really Ric's? I think Sonny is above actually killing her while he thinks she is having his baby, but when they find out it's Ric's baby, I think they will wait until she has it and either send her away, or kill her off.

Who has been your favorite Carly? They've replaced her so many times it's hard to keep track, but I liked Tamara Brown - at least that's what I think her name is. She was awesome, and then they had that really absolutely terrible actress until they found this one now. I like this one, but I miss Tamara.

This is almost a book. But since my husband doesn't watch it anymore, it's nice to have some place to talk about it.

She had really good chemistry with Sonny before...remember how she always had that nostril thing going on? I have not noticed it as this character.

It took me some getting use to this new Michael, it was so neat in ways to see the original Michael growing up on the show. This was mentioned at some point by a friend....what if Michael and Christina hooked up? I had to think...it is possible in soap land. Neither one has the same parent....hmmmm...ewwww! Please no.

That was crazy to see them both on Friday tumbling down the stairs. I am not sure as to the outcome of that. Hope that Carly does not lose her baby with Jax again.

I can see it now but only if they were to kill Claudia off....WHO KILLED CLAUDIA? Suspects would be: Michael, Sonny, Carly, Ric, Jason so many to think of I am getting dizzy.

Favorite Carly was the original but I did like Tamara's portrayal of her as well. Yes you get her name right. Now she is on All My Children. She was in love with Bianca then went manly. lol :D

Well this is the sequel to your book...hope to hear from you soon. :)

I would think that Sonny would figure out that she is involved with the way she is so defensive about it. And the way she's trying to get on Micheal's good side, it just seems so obvious.

I hope Carly is ok too. Jax has been thru so much and it wouldn't be fair to him.

Micheal and Christina - no, but at the rate Rebecca is going, I could see her and him, but that's still a bit off cuz she's supposedly so much older. But it never seems to matter in soaps.

I think they should have Sam get rid of Claudia. She would be a good person for the job, if it comes down to that.

I'm glad they are finally over the Robin thing, or almost. I know PPD is a big issue, but I think they blew it way out of proportion. But I could be wrong. I should just say that my ppd was not THAT bad.

Do you watch it when it's on during the day or do you have to DVR it and watch it later?

I think that Sonny's mid-life crisis is Claudia. If I thought that anyone would have or did hurt my son, I would say adios Have a Good Life and do not let the door hit you on the way out.

Sam getting the goods on Claudia would be killer and would also bring her and Jason back together.

Robin's situation was poorly written that is a given. PPD can be handled in better measures than that but I guess that Robin needed a vacation.

We have a DVR and I watch it once Frank is asleep or on here. Less interuptions that way.

Monday will hopefully answer who had the double oops down the stairs, it should also answer just how Nikolas takes the I am with a twin thing. Now Alexis needs to butt out. Damage done. It will hopefully answer as to why in the heck Rebecca is even involved with Ethan. Looking forward to hearing from you then and Have A Good Evening!!!! :)

Well just finished watching today's episode and boom Rebecca is busted! Claudia may lose her baby and Carly is aok. I want to see how this new Christina acts with Alexis and Sonny. Amazing that the kids have aged but the adults have not.

I know - about the kids and adults. I missed the first half hour cuz I took my nieces to the library to sign up for the summer reading program. But what I saw was good, and yeah Rebecca is so busted, but I think she will cover pretty good tomorrow. Guess we'll see. What do you think Ric will say to Sonny about why he's so concerned about Claudia's baby? Duh, cuz she was sleeping with him!

Anyway, tell Frank I said to get better. So sorry he is bruised up!

Hasn't Ric been with almost all of Sonny's gals? Alexis, Sam, kidnapped Carly anymore? Oh yeah that Reese chic too. That would be clue enough. Sonny needs a reality pill. I have no clue what he will tell Sonny tomorrow. Do you think that Claudia will lose her baby? You know GH really needs to fix those stairs....Emma tumbled down them too. Speaking of stairs, I told Frank that you wished him well, thank you so much from him and I. He really knocked himself good. :bounce:)

That is funny, that Ric's been with all the same as Sonny, and then some. Maybe they should do a storyline on STD's and see who all ends up with the same stuff. That would be hilarious. I loved Reese, I wish she could have stuck around for a bit longer, but the Carly she had to act with was terrible. Ethan really got on my nerves today. I like the way he talks, or his accent, but he clenches his jaw way too much and flares his nostrils alot. He's good looking, but the little things are getting to me.

Here is a picture of flowers for Frank. Way easier to take care of than if I sent real ones. Plus they stay fresh forever!:D

Attachments

• flowers.jpg
    flowers.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 184

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts