Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I know from posting in the past a few of us Genie owners have problems with the Genie and MRV. My problem is every 3 days or so I have to do a reboot to keep MRV working.

Last night was one of those. So before I did a reset I figured I'd just call Directv just to see what they have to say.

So after doing a system test it came back that my cinema kit has having interference and they said to check all the wires to be tight. I said I did move it so I'll move it back and see what happens.

He could not give a a great answer to why does my HR24 work great but the Genie is the only one that acts up. My guess he has no clue.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is interesting, I was having the same issues. I asked for them to send a new CCK and my on demand download fail issues seem to be resolved. I got one if the newer CCKs as its completely different than the one I had. My MRV seems to be doing much better too.

I wondering if my cinema kit is broken. It keeps saying that I has interference or weak signal no matter what TV I hook it up to. I may call and see about getting it replaced.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well, I had my CCK replaced and the problem is still continuing. I think it's a problem with the software. Are you on the NR or a recent CE?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)