GLEE recorded as 32 different 1 min episodes???

rarhead

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Cottontown, TN
My wife just tried to watch glee on our 722. It shows up as 32 different episodes. Other shows have recorded perfectly tonight. Anyone else have this problem?:eek:

My wife just tried to watch glee on our 722. It shows up as 32 different episodes. Other shows have recorded perfectly tonight. Anyone else have this problem?:eek:

Was it OTA or via satellite?

I've seen this before when at 6pm my OTA tuner switched over to a usual 100% signal to record the news. But instead they were having issues. So the news recording was full of breakups. Then the OTA tuner wasn't used for the rest of the night, but it killed my two SAT recordings at 7pm.. it made them all one minute long. All because of the OTA tuner constantly dropping out.

I have had similar occurances a couple of times with a 622 and I only use satellite signals.

I have had that problem on a 211k...

once or twice recording Hogan's Hero's on Universal. Did not seem to be any pattern to it. With all of the different receivers being affected at different times, could it be guide data in the affected receiver?

Steve

I have the same problem on a regular basis with both my 722 and 211. It hits random programs at random times. One time I was watching the program while it was doing it. It doesn't appear to be related to signal strength or OTA recordings.

I have had a tech to the house that could not find anything in the setup that would cause it. I had it on my original 722 and its replacement (hard drive failure). When I called tech support, I got the telephonic equivalent of a blank stare. Must be an undocumented feature of the software.

What is your signal strength like? Almost sounds like the tuner is doing resets since the show is 60 mins, and u only got 32..JMHO

Very Gleekie

Boy Gleek in 32 sections. 1 of them would be about all I could handle.:eek: Sorry I tried watching it once and kept hoping that Simon Cowell would show up and tell everyone how awful the musical stuff was. I ain't no gleek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts