good follow through

lilrebel

Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Honolulu
Hi -

I had been having problems for weeks with two of my locals and no other channel. I sent an email to QA.User at echostar dot com and someone contacted me right away. They kept working with the engineers of the two locals over several weeks until all the problems were finally resolved.

I appreciate the persistence because it was extermely annoying to try to watch those channels with the sound and picture dropping in/out.

Thanks! :)

Hi -

I had been having problems for weeks with two of my locals and no other channel. I sent an email to QA.User at echostar dot com and someone contacted me right away. They kept working with the engineers of the two locals over several weeks until all the problems were finally resolved.

I appreciate the persistence because it was extermely annoying to try to watch those channels with the sound and picture dropping in/out.

Thanks! :)

I apologize about the inconvenience you went through with your locals channels, but I'm glad to hear that they are up and running! If you ever need anything, please feel free to post a question, or PM one of us DIRT members!

Always good to hear when Dish follows through and fixes a problem. (Other than the Dirt team, they always do)

external hard drive capacity

DIY network missing from Top 120 Plus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts