Google’s focus on services makes me uncomfortable

I think they're just trying to make a future in all kind of aspects. They could of course focus on one or two things and get much further in just these things, but I actually like that they're this wide spread.

I'm not sure what is so scary about this. It only becomes scary when they start doing facial recognition on the subjects in your pictures. ;)

That they don't bastardize the pictures in your device actually gives me greater confidence.

Keeping their chat interoperable with other services shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.

I think the author hasn't really thought this through yet and how it compares with the models that AOL used and that Microsoft is struggling mightily to contort.

I am already making plans to exit google universe, I am not comfortable with what they are doing either. They have the right to do whatever they want, but I also have the right not to use products I don't want to. I dont like Google+, I tried it and its confusing and too overbearing. Next stop, Windows Phone! (soon as they get off their asses and make me a phone with a LARGE screen AND an SD slot to keep my music, I am on prepaid and I need the storage.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)