Gospel Music Channel??

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I wonder what's the chance of Sky Angel airing the Gosple Music Channel? Especially since we recently lost 3 other good channels from Sky Angel. I think that addition would be a nice replacement. From what little bit I have seen from them it seems to be a really good channel. Even better than Spirit TV, which we have lost.

Sky Angel has NO room to add any channel without taking removing some first.

The 3 channels that were lost were due to satellite failure and will not be replaced.

Well if Sky Angel does not have any more room to carry the channel, I wonder what are the chances of Dish Network carrying the channel? They recently brought Daystar back. Why not Gospel Music Channel?

For the most part, cable operators have been picking it up. We plan to launch it as well on our cable system. As for Dish not picking it up, I couldn't tell you. There are a few other channels Dish and DirecTV hasn't picked up which would be good but cable is starting to look into these channels and offer them.

cablewithaview said:
For the most part, cable operators have been picking it up. We plan to launch it as well on our cable system. As for Dish not picking it up, I couldn't tell you. There are a few other channels Dish and DirecTV hasn't picked up which would be good but cable is starting to look into these channels and offer them.

That's a good sounding theory, but it doesn't quite work that way here in the real world.

Send more money to Sky Angel so they can continue to move forward with their own uplink. Then they will add a lot more channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)