Got 6 months for 30 bucks

I recently bought a 2012 Kia soul, I have the free 3 month trial till January 15th,they just offered the 140 channel select package for 24.99+tax and fees (30.01) for 5 months or 99.00+tax and fees (118.90) for 12 months. Is this a good deal?

My SXM radio died yesterday, end of subscription. I think I'll just do without. I can play BBC from my iPhone 5 into the AUX input of the radio. Works just fine.

I like it enough to keep it as long as they keep offering 6 months for $30. As soon as they ask much more than that I'm done.

My 6 months for $25 deal expires next week. I'll be calling them today to cancel and see what they will offer to keep me as a customer. I'll renew if they offer me the 6 months for $25 deal again.

My 6 months for $25 deal expires next week. I'll be calling them today to cancel and see what they will offer to keep me as a customer. I'll renew if they offer me the 6 months for $25 deal again.

Just got off the phone with SiriusXM. They gave me the same 6 months for $25 deal.

Just got off the phone with SiriusXM. They gave me the same 6 months for $25 deal.

I wonder why my offer was 6 months for $30 and everyone else seems to be getting it for $25. They reached out to me with that offer right before my XM trial was about to run out on my new Chevy. My mom recently got the same offer as me when her XM trial ran out on a GMC Terrain.

I have XM Select. Are you guys getting a different package? A $5 difference over a 6 month period isn't a big deal but I'm curious why we are getting different offers.

My package is the XM Select. I was also getting the 6 months for $30 until I renewed last June. I told them that I know other people were getting a better deal at 6 months for $25 and would renew if they offered me the same and they did.

Mine cut off a few days ago.

I called them yesterday and they tried putting me on the $14.95 plan and I just laughed.

The girl I spoke with was trying to sell me on the value of the service and I told her I listen to like 3 stations and MLB.

I think it's pathetic to think someone would pay full price for this garbage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)