Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
how much is shipping for each one and how is payment accepted (credit card, paypal, or check only?)

I need to know this also before ordering.Cost to Ontario Canada,Postal service I would hope.UPS is not an option as thier custom's fee's would be more than the item.Paypal is prefered by me.

We will PM each member when the units arrive and obtain your shipping information. Shipping will be based on the address and quantity ordered. Payment will be accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal for immediate shipment or by snail mail check for shipment after receipt and clearance.

Example: Handling and US delivery will be by USPS or FedEx. Minimum for one unit will be $8, Canada $25. Two or three units in the US would be approx. $12, five $20. These are estimates and actual price will be based on specifics. Members who have purchased from SatelliteAV know that we DO NOT gouge on shipping. This is an incredible deal and remain a tremendous deal after we calculate the shipping and handling!

how much is shipping for each one and how is payment accepted (credit card, paypal, or check only?)

I will take one,I have one now and it has been working great since the day I installed it.Edit:please add two more to that to make a total of three,thank you.

Last edited:
I'll take 4 and one or two of those offset brackets for a mini-bud project I'm working on. Thanks Brian.

$25 for postal shipping to Canada?Seems alot but I can live with it I suppose.Hope it's nor 50 for 2.

I'll take 2 an 2 brackets

Put me down for 1.

Great deal !

I'll sign up for 2 lnbfs and 1 bracket.

( And if you have one of those 3ABN-branded dishes left over for individual shipping, let me know how much you're askin' ! ;) )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)