GEOSATpro H is gone, V is same as always.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
havent figured things out yet. new 1.2 dish. new pll lnb, new microhd receiver. couldn't receive al jazeera when i turned tv on today. receiver has been going 24/7, more or less. shut off receiver for a bit, and fired it up again. same result. no h, good v on 97w, 72w, and 125w. will try changing the lnb tomorrow. charlie

Charlie did you get the pll lnb that Sat Av sells? I had an issue with mine but solved it sort of. Switch out lnb if that works then let me know. I had issues with some channels with new lnb

ok, changed cables so microhd was hooked to 6' dish. al jazeera was coming in good. switched cables back to 1.2 to microhd. still no h. i don't think it is cableing because i can move from 72w to 125w accurately. must be the lnb. only a month or two old... charlie

Place the microHD on a vertical TP and test the voltage at the dish and at the receiver. Should be 13vdc (+\- 10%).

Place the microHD on a horizontal TP and test the voltage at the dish and at the receiver. Should be 18vdc (+\- 10%).

Is the coax passing through any barrels, ground blocks, a motor, etc? If so, check connectors. Also try bypassing current coax line with a new test coax.

checked the voltages. h=18.12, v=13.82. after measuring voltage, i tryed the pl1pll lnb again. still no h signal. wallyhts send me a few lnb's a while ago. there was a k band lnb there and i installed it. now i have h and v ok. will call satelliteav to find out what to do. thanks, charlie

checked the voltages. h=18.12, v=13.82. after measuring voltage, i tryed the pl1pll lnb again. still no h signal. wallyhts send me a few lnb's a while ago. there was a k band lnb there and i installed it. now i have h and v ok. will call satelliteav to find out what to do. thanks, charlie

Were the voltages measured at the dish?

i measured the voltages at the cable end that connects to the pl1. satelliteav is sending me three lnb holders today, 11-29. if you can ship another pl1 with that package, i would appreciate it. i am packing this lnb up and sending it back. thanks, charlie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)