H10 Software Version

Status
Please reply by conversation.

spectrumsp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2005
Florida
My H10 shows software version as 0.4.33. I went thru the process of restarting and "02468"sequencing on the remote, and the version did not change.

Does anyone know if this is the latest and greatest? Is there a location here which lists all the software versions by model?

Thanx in advance...

spectrumsp said:
My H10 shows software version as 0.4.33. I went thru the process of restarting and "02468"sequencing on the remote, and the version did not change.

Does anyone know if this is the latest and greatest? Is there a location here which lists all the software versions by model?

Thanx in advance...

As far as I know 4.33 IS the latest and greatest.
I rec.it back in August.

I have not heard of anything newer.

Although I still get the "Service temperaraly unavailable" nag from time to time, not as often as previous though.

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
As far as I know 4.33 IS the latest and greatest.
I rec.it back in August.

I have not heard of anything newer.

Although I still get the "Service temperaraly unavailable" nag from time to time, not as often as previous though.

Jimbo

You hit the nail on the head Jimbo! My 1st H10 did the stu several times a day even after the software upgrade. I finally had it and called Direc tech support. Explained the H10 is a female since it displayed "Service temperaraly unavailable" (stu) either in the last 2 minutes of a game or in overtime and would have to be rebooted several times a day. They sent me a replacement and I shipped the original back with a tampon taped to it.

D11 Software version

what is lastest software for D!!?
My d10's are showing 1005, however the "02468" code does not seem to work on the D!! Rec?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Directv announces new Mega March Madness Enhanced Features

Latest D11 Sotware Version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts