H20 = J-u-n-k

Status
Please reply by conversation.
cowboys67 said:
My H20-100 was installed yesterday. I wanted to find out is the 100 series made 03/06 a good receiver? Should I set the native resolution? I have read other threads talk about upconverting. Does it do this and how?

Change the units output resolution to either 720p or 1080i; whih ever looks best to you. I leave my HD unit on 1080i that is best for my eyes. with 4x3 programming there will be a "stretch".

I have the H20 connected via HDMI to a Samsung Plasma, does anyone else have problems with the TV making a "popping" noise when you change the channel?

this one of the reason why i do not like to install that 5lnb dish and include the hd box. the directv should have wait till they complete hd system . and instead they rush the system and sell it to the customers. i have dealt with so many frustrated customers that experience the horror from the h20. it make want to scream when i have to deal with this issues and witness angry customers . and we technician get charge back for this bs when customers called in for a service calls because of the h20 is not functioning properly. :mad: :mad: :mad:

wvu_nova said:
I have the H20 connected via HDMI to a Samsung Plasma, does anyone else have problems with the TV making a "popping" noise when you change the channel?
YES,this happens to me also.??????

I have both a H20-100 and a H20-600, The 100 is much faster than the 600. I prefer the 100 over the 600. I have never had any issues out of either one though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)