H20 questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Brewman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
I have noticed there is a H20-100 and an H20-600. Are there differences in the machines and is one better than the other. I have been reading about the HR20s and it seems people have problems with those. That and the higher cost has me thinking of just getting a HD receiver to replace one of my older HD receivers and see if a better DVR comes out in the future. By the way OTA is important to me so the 21 series is out. Sure wish there was a mod that could be done to my trusty Sony HD200:).

B Brewer

The difference between the H20-100 and the H20-600 is the company that makes them for Directv. One other difference is the H20-100 runs considerably warmer than the H20-600.

As far as the HR20 receivers the original software problems and hardware failures have significantly improved.

The difference between the H20-100 and the H20-600 is the company that makes them for Directv. One other difference is the H20-100 runs considerably warmer than the H20-600.

As far as the HR20 receivers the original software problems and hardware failures have significantly improved.

You have it backwards. The H20-100 runs cooler than the -600. Also, the -600 has a better ota tuner in it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)