H3 U343 now installed fixes ?? problems ??

How did you reset?? Just curious.
Is the issue on a hopper or Joey?
hopper 3 i went to diagonastics and i reset it there i can also reset it on front of the hopper 3 dvr also too.it is a bug i just wish dish would work on it.

Bluetooth is still broke. It did keep the pairing during the day when the remote speaker powered off. I just had to click on pair.

But the overnight Hopper reset loses the pairing. And it still takes a couple of resets on the remote speaaker before a pairing is found.

Reactions: gasman882001
strange, still good here, but never use them. would be very frustrating if i used it all the time and it wouldn't work.
any way you guys could cable a connection ?? (i know, it should work. )

strange, still good here, but never use them. would be very frustrating if i used it all the time and it wouldn't work.
any way you guys could cable a connection ?? (i know, it should work. )
It's kind of hard to wire a connection on wireless headphones.... ;)

Reactions: DWS44
headphones,soundbars bluetooth is the only bug i can see that needs to be fixed along there may be others that needs to be fixed also too youtube app needs to be worked on also too the picture quailty compared to my youtube app on my 4ktv is alot better than the one on the hopper 3. and i videotape in HD not yet there where scott is yet in 4k :)

i turn mine off every night

If turning it off and on again is what is forcing you to re-pair, you could always try just leaving the H3 on and disable inactivity standby. Perhaps that would keep you from having to re-pair so often until it's fixed. (i.e. only when it forces a nightly reboot)

Hopper 3 freezes everytime I try to go to Netflix used to work fine but won't work at all if I try now I can do it off tv but inconvenient anyone have a fix

Have posted before about the guide problems when trying to record on CH401 but this is a different type of problem recording the same channel.

I have recurring recordings of LPGA and PGA Tour on channel 401 for all new episodes. After the problems I've been having with these the last two weeks I decided to check early this week to make sure everything is set to go.

Went to the scheduled recordings and see neither of these scheduled to record this week! Went to the guide and scrolled over to Thursday and sure enough, nothing was scheduled to record even though both tours have tournaments this week. Clicked on both and it asked me if I wanted to record the series and I said yes. The confirmation appeared in the lower right of the screen. The problem is that no red ball appears on the guide for either and nothing appears in the schedule!

Immediately did a reset and still nothing.

I too have to keep resetting my bluetooth soundbar and headphones each day. Was driving myself nuts thinking I was not saving things correctly until i read it here! Sigh......

well after several days of the bluetooth showing paired and listing my headphones, today it has no listings under bluetooth , so i would need to repair .
not a huge deal, i have other bigger issues like guide data, but i can see it being an issue, especially if used daily

Since the sound goes thru hdmi to my Samsung TV, I choose to pair my soundbar to the tv and not to the hopper. Never loose connection and still have great sound.

Audio drops out for about 3 seconds every 90 or so seconds intermittently and on random channels making it impossible to track why. Reboot is only fix I have found.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)