H5n1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
I knew that once the government bastards dug up the Spanish Flu there would be trouble. As reported in a Rage Report on dbscrap(talk).com I posted a link to a story which was not covered anywhere else that the government got its hands on this deadly disease a few years ago.

Now even the mainstream media is getting into the act (conditioning you) for a huge pandemic and of course the only answer to combat this is to create a NWO police state and by quarantining you.

Scientists: 1918 Killer Spanish Flu Was a Bird Flu
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171329,00.html

No surprise here, you’ve been planning it.

“To do this, the researchers used a technique called reverse genetics to re-create a living 1918 virus. To do this, they gathered viral DNA from the preserved tissues of people who died in 1918 and 1919 -- including a woman whose body was frozen in the Alaskan permafrost.”

Back from the dead -- the 1918 killer influenza
Digging into the past helps the future
- David Brown, Washington Post
Sunday, October 16, 2005

“Washington -- It took a lot of digging to bring back to life the Spanish influenza virus of 1918. Some of it was done with invisible molecular primers in a PCR machine in Rockville, Md. Some with a pick and shovel in the frozen ground of Alaska.

Either way, it was a huge amount of work on a project whose chance of success at the start seemed very, very slim. Now, it will go down as one of the most astonishing technical feats in the history of science, the viral equivalent of bringing back dinosaurs in "Jurassic Park."

“On Aug. 20, 1997, Hultin and a local crew opened the grave. The four bodies he had sampled in 1951 were decomposed. But he found one that had been missed the first time. It was of an obese woman in her 30s. Her body was intact and frozen, apparently insulated by the fat from the occasional brief thaws. "I sat on an upside-down pail and I looked at this, and I got the flash in my mind," Hultin said. "Maybe this is where I can find it."

With only gloves and a face shield for protection, Hultin removed her lungs and sampled her spleen, liver and heart. He cut the tissue into 1-inch cubes and put them in a preservative solution. The grave was closed for a final time.

Hultin and Taubenberger hoped the Alaskan material would contain virus material that was more nearly intact than the material from the soldiers. It did not. In fact, it was a bit more fragmented. The longest strands of RNA -- the flu's genetic material -- in the institute's slides were about 130 nucleotides, or letters, long. In Hultin's material, the longest was 110.

Nevertheless, Hultin had provided Taubenberger with all the material he would need to reconstruct the 1918 virus. Eight years later, it was done.”

Of course this is a lie and a damn lie. They didn’t recreate it because they got the real McCoy as reported in the Rage Report from a frozen grave in Greenland or Norway (I forget) and this well after 1997 or 1998 in some reports because the Rage Report didn’t start until after 9/11 2001. The government has building this outbreak for awhile now with the Flu shot “shortage” last year and I and others exposed their plans for Smallpox and Anthrax so now to plan C or what have you.

In 2001 this government passed Model State Emergency Health Powers Act which
http://www.answers.com/topic/model-state-emergency-health-powers-act

The MSEHPA, once a governor declared a "public health emergency", gave him powers:

To order doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and all other medical personnel to treat people, their own judgement notwithstanding
To require all persons to submit to medical examination and treatment, even if it is against their will, and to imprision those who refuse
To imprison those who refuse to obey orders of public health officials
To restrict and forbid travel
To commandeer private property, without compensation, including food, medicine, mortuaries, and anything else the governor sees fit
To take control of broadcasting and communications facilities
To confiscate firearms and ammunition
To immunize any person following his orders from any liability for their actions, even if they were acting *ultra vires* (URL link) or negligently.

George J. Annas, a lawyer at the Boston University School of Public Health and the MSEHPA's leading critic, was brutal in his assessment. "The Model Act seems to have been drafted for a different age; it is more appropriate for the United States of the 19th century than for the United States of the 21st century." Annas noted that the law was blatantly unconstitutional.”

I remember when this was going on that this government polled members of the National Guard if they’d shoot a resister of this act even if it was a grandmother and some jerk from Michigan stated he would. I hope that bastard is now dead in Iraq. Let’s support the troops. Yea, right, support modern day imperialist and Nazi’s. Where’s my yellow ribbon. Then the Feds took over the power and control of this with H.R. 3448. So since 3448 gave the powers that be over a billion dollars in 2002 then why is Bush coming up with a Flu outbreak scheme today?

And why would gun-grabbing be part of a health bill? We need guns. Remember New Orleans?

Wake up or Waco!

Aside from you rant here. I think a little more clarification on what you copied and pasted and what your comments are. Some are obvious, but some I am not sure since they are not in quotes if you made the statement of it is from the article.

I'll try to think of a way to do better in the future. Perhaps format my comments differently in another font or type. Usually I'll post a link then a story in part and after the quotations I make my comments. Sorry for any confusion.

I didn't read the linked article all the way through so I just didn't know what your comments were and such. No big deal as I figured out what you are saying and what is from the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Wars Episode III

Denver Legalizes POT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)