‘Hannibal’ Renewed By NBC For Season 2

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Source

"More than two weeks after its upfront presentation, NBC has decided the fate of its last remaining bubble series, giving drama Hannibal a 13-episode second-season renewal for a return next midseason or later. The series, based on the characters from Thomas Harris’ novel Red Dragon, was developed for television by Bryan Fuller, who executive produces. “We’re so proud of Bryan’s vision for a show that is richly textured, psychologically complex, and very compelling,” NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Salke said. “There are many great stories still to be told.”

Full Article

Although not a ratings blockbuster (a lot of this probably has to do with it being on NBC), I find it to be one of the best shows on broadcast television. The show draws about 4.7 million views and is highly rated amount those earning more than 100K and is heavily timeshifted.

Well, now that we have a renewal, I'll start watching those 5 Hannibal's I have waiting for me on my Hopper.... :)

Although not a ratings blockbuster (a lot of this probably has to do with it being on NBC), I find it to be one of the best shows on broadcast television. The show draws about 4.7 million views and is highly rated amount those earning more than 100K and is heavily timeshifted.

Same here. It's my second fav New show next to Arrow.

Kewl,I have this years entire series on dvr,I was kind of waiting to see if they would kill it or not,before starting to watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts