Have your 5 Free HD-DVD Movies arrived?

Got a postcard this week from Archway Marketing Services saying that the Toshiba HD DVD free movie program has been such a great success and that due to such high demand, my shipment has been delayed. Is also says their suppliers have informed them that additional stock will be available shortly. Now they are expected to ship before September 1, 2008.

Kind of an odd note. I'm just happy they are still trying to fill requests. FYI.

By September my HD A-3 will be history, I'll have a gen 3 Blu Ray unit, and their 5 dvds will be worth nothing to me. What a joke.

Well guys if you remember i had boughten a second hd dvd player that was too late to send in for the free movies, and i asked you that if i sent it in with my old receipt that i already used, would they send me my hd dvd's, and yesterday i recieved them!

although, i didn't get one movie that i asked for, i asked for:

TMNT
Aeon Flux
Black Rain
Pitch Black
Fire Wall

I recieved:

Freedom Writers (alreday have from last 5 free)
Swordfish
Van Helsing
16 Blocks
Under Siege

well im not really interested in any of these, but swordfish and 16 blocks look kind of good. w/e though, right? i got them for free and kind of cheated :D

I just received a package of:

1.The Bourne Identity
2.Dreamgirls: 2 Disc Edition
3.Blood Diamond
4.Children of Men
5.The Italian Job

I already had Bourne, and Italian Job was the only one on my original list, but I'm overall pretty happy.

After sending a threatening email to Archway I finally received my 5 movies on June 19th. Got 4 0f the 5 I had requested.