HBO to Back Blu-ray Exclusively

Blu-ray.com - HBO to Back Blu-ray Exclusively

When Warner announced that they would back Blu-ray exclusively, there was no confirmation that New Line and HBO would follow, only speculations that it was highly likely. The very next day New Line confirmed that they would follow Warner and back Blu-ray exclusively and now, a few days after the Warner announcement, HBO has also confirmed that they will back Blu-ray exclusively.

With the recent flood of Blu-ray exclusive announcements and the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas being heavily dominated by Blu-ray, it looks like we will finally have one high definition media sooner rather than later.

Wonder if Sho will follow soon. My wife loves the Tudors :D

I've watched the whole first season of Tudors, and recorded the first season in HD on my old HD-DVR from Charter, too bad I had to give it away when I switched to DTV.
I've seen the Tudors first season on amazon.com but it was on standard def, I just can't commit myself on buying that after watching the whole first season on showtime HD.
I may as well just wait until it comes out in HD.
BTW next season of The Tudors starting soon, been waiting for a while now..

The Wire is awesome, I love it ^^ the new season just started this Sunday :)

Deadwood is the only thing worth buying. Already have all of the Rome episodes. You would need a bank loan to buy all of the Sopranos.

Deadwood is the only thing worth buying. Already have all of the Rome episodes. You would need a bank loan to buy all of the Sopranos.
Agreed You already have all the ROMES!! That is really GREAT!:D:up I wish i would have set up a server for my HD recordings! After looking at ExtremeHD i know i will set one up!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)