HD channels with Video & Sound Problem 5/29/04

rollerfink

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
Detroit
I just got done watching on the record with Bob Costas on HBOWHD and the signal was breaking up and there were frequent audio drops. It was fine for the earlier broadcast on HBOHD. Then I flipped around and this is occurring on all HBO channels but not on any others. My signal quality is at 96.

Is this happenning to everyone?

I'm watching Rocky on TNTHD right now and its doing the same thing.

Yep, audio problems galore today.

Drop outs on HBOHD, ShowtimeHD, EncoreHD,... then I rebooted.

audio vidio dropouts

Anybody experiencing dropouts my digital signal keeps going off and on and the picture pixelates any ideas?

Nope, just did a quick check and still have them at least on EncoreHD (plus some video break-up as well)

Merged both threads... which showhd is breaking up east or west? I have seen the same on encore hd as well. I have sent an email to wilt to check this behavior as well. So please be specific with channels and what you are seeing so that he can have as much information as possible. Thanks.

It seems to be happening on all HD feeds, but nothing on SD. unplugged and rebooted but not curing problem. Can't call voom because after on hold for 10 minutes you get a please call back and less busier time msg..

Wonderful.....

Sean,

I believe it was ShowWestHD, but I was just switching channels randomly and saw it on quite some channels.

Now, I can't remember all, I just know it was there.

flipper2001 said:
It seems to be happening on all HD feeds, but nothing on SD. unplugged and rebooted but not curing problem. Can't call voom because after on hold for 10 minutes you get a please call back and less busier time msg..

Wonderful.....

I do not think it is happening in every HD channel. There has been mentioned already of HBO-HD West, Encore-HD, TNT-HD.

Showtime HD which feed east/west or both?
Cinemax HD which feed east/west or both?

I looked at ShowHD west and did not see it. Remember to stay in the channel for at least 5 minutes before changing it

For me it was happening on all HBo channels, both HD and SD. I didn't notice it on other channels and I'm away from the TV right now.

Have A Few Questions Before I Order Voom

Help! Anyway to Set Wilt and Dragonldy_mom Up Here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)