HD Cinema (104): Grass: A Nation's Battle for Life 7pm EDT

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Grass: A Nation's Battle for Life (1925)

This documentary follows the journey of the Bakhtiari, a poor nomadic tribe in Iran, as they herd their livestock up snow-covered mountain passes--barefoot--to get to the grazing lands on the other side of the mountains before their animals die from hunger.

There was a show called just "Grass" that was about weed. I don't know if it ever aired, the one time I tried tuning it in, Led Zeppelin was on.

DarrellP said:
There was a show called just "Grass" that was about weed. I don't know if it ever aired, the one time I tried tuning it in, Led Zeppelin was on.
I have been to many Led Zeppelin concerts back in my youth and I can assure you there was no shortage of weed nor grass at any venue. I can see how the two were easily confused. :D

riffjim4069 said:
I have been to many Led Zeppelin concerts back in my youth and I can assure you there was no shortage of weed nor grass at any venue. I can see how the two were easily confused. :D
Hey! I resemble that remark! Dazed and Confused. At Zeppelin concerts you didn't even need to bring your own weed, you could just inhale. :p

Sean Mota said:
Grass: A Nation's Battle for Life (1925)

This documentary follows the journey of the Bakhtiari, a poor nomadic tribe in Iran, as they herd their livestock up snow-covered mountain passes--barefoot--to get to the grazing lands on the other side of the mountains before their animals die from hunger.
I am watching this documentary right now. This is absolutely incredible! I am stunned!

Is Jack Nicholson's the Shining coming to Monsters-HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)