hdnet VOD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

littleguy

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 21, 2007
Charlotte NC
I noticed that HDnet had on demand on 1079. When I go to download anything it tells me to contact directv. I have channel 306. I called directv last night and after 45 minutes talking to different people they told me they have to call me back. I cant believe I am the only person having this problem. Anyone else have this problem and have it resolved? By the way I am still waiting for Direct to call me back.

The VOD is so limited on what you can actually download that I wouldn't even know if it was or wasn't working, good luck and let us know what they tell you.

I noticed that HDnet had on demand on 1079. When I go to download anything it tells me to contact directv. I have channel 306. I called directv last night and after 45 minutes talking to different people they told me they have to call me back. I cant believe I am the only person having this problem. Anyone else have this problem and have it resolved? By the way I am still waiting for Direct to call me back.

I have not tried HDNET but Saturday after reading Tomcats post I downloaded "Streets of Fire" on HDNET Movies. Sunday I watched the whole movie no problem. I would try a reauthorize you receiver and do the restart to see if that helps.

What I can tell you is the 10 second HD Net promos in during the movie are annoying.

If you want the hdnet vod channel you have to have the hd extra pack. Either someone coded the channel wrong so it goes with the extra or to get that channel you have to have extra hd pack. They are giving me the hd pack free for 3 months to see if I like the additional channels.

If you want the hdnet vod channel you have to have the hd extra pack. Either someone coded the channel wrong so it goes with the extra or to get that channel you have to have extra hd pack. They are giving me the hd pack free for 3 months to see if I like the additional channels.

Not true. Only HDNet Movies (552) is on HD Extra.

DirecTV HD Extra Package Information

HDNet (306) is on Choice and above, with the HD Access fee.

DirecTV compare all packages

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)