HEARTS Program

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Willis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
I saw in another thread that D* has something called the HEARTS program, What exactly is this??

the HEARTS program is to help CSR know how good of a sub you are without going Thru all of your DIRECTV history.

you can call and ask how may HEARTS you have, I have 3 HEARTS so I am a "average" sub so they may not go out of there way to keep me if I call retention.

oh and you can call any CSR and they will let you know how may HEARTS you have.

lee78221 said:
the HEARTS program is to help CSR know how good of a sub you are without going Thru all of your DIRECTV history.

you can call and ask how may HEARTS you have, I have 3 HEARTS so I am a "average" sub so they may not go out of there way to keep me if I call retention.

So I take it that it's based on length of service. pay history..etc...

I thought it I would call just for the hell of it to see how many I had , I started with D early 98 so 8 1/2 years, I had everything at 1 time the 1st 3 years then drop down to just (TOTAL CHOICE PLUS) I have always paid on time if not sooner and I was told I have 3 Harts

LOBO2999 said:
I thought it I would call just for the hell of it to see how many I had , I started with D early 98 so 8 1/2 years, I had everything at 1 time the 1st 3 years then drop down to just (TOTAL CHOICE PLUS) I have always paid on time if not sooner and I was told I have 3 Harts
have you ever called retention in the past?

Last edited:
lee78221 said:
have you ever called retention in the past?
Yes , I only call the retention department , not to just get something but I have had problems with my bill and other things and it just seems the best way to go to get something taking care of . I only have 3 receivers (Tivos)

Hogarth said:
5ers usually have Total Choice Premier + Sunday Ticket + Superfan + > 5 receivers.
Total Choice Premier yes but most have 3 receivers and up and are HD subs

only about 1 million DIRECTV subs are 5ers most are 3ers

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to call and ask how many hearts I have.

Its degrading to know we're being rated in such a manner.

Proc said:
I just can't bring myself to call and ask how many hearts I have.

Its degrading to know we're being rated in such a manner.
business is business

you have your:
Top SUBs: do all you can to keep them

Middle SUBs: Do what you can to keep them but if they go they go

and you have the fat that you need to cut.

Last edited:
Sean Mota said:
So based on the hearts what do you get?
will if you have 5 it gets you the best offers when you call retention.

I do not know if there is a 4

3 you get $5off of this or a month of that etc...

1 will you can guess

Last edited:
Sean:

There's a combination of programmed offers which the system displays to the CSR depending on the heart level, and also the CSR is instructed to "go above and beyond" the higher the heart rating.

Could be anything from waive shipping, free replacement, super discount receiver, DVR4ME-type stuff, etc.

It's variant and D* can change the promos in the system in real time.

H

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)