Help!? - Family Room Hd Channel 101

edtorious

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
San Diego, CA
Hello, I just noticed recently that I am missing the FAMILY ROOM HD channel 101. :shocked I know I had this channel before but when I recently had a problem :smug I even posted here before called the "Installation Wizard Trap" and the only solution we can come up besides all steps taken (soft and hard reboot) I had to do a factory reset and called voom to re-authorize and everything was ok except I didn't check to make sure all channels ok, so I'm not sure if I'm missing this channel then and so I checked them now and it seems I am only missing the FAMILY ROOM HD channel. Any suggestions before I call voom? Will it help if I do a soft and/or hard reboot? I have the latest software version of 7.37. Please advise. Your help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :bow

Ok, so I tried to reboot, the soft and the hard way ;) , still no channel 101. So I called voom :rolleyes: but still to no avail they themselves couldn't figure out what was wrong. They tried to hit me w/ signals but still nada, the tech said they haven't had this problem before, I mention that does this have something to do w/ the new software version 7.37 but they don't think so. Anyway, they told me to wait for my replacement stb, they were sending one to me anyway because of that "installation wizard trap" incident before, so hopefully no problem there. I'm curious though, the tech guy has an accent, are voom hiring offshore call center people? Anyway, thanks for the suggestion Tyork :bow , I'm still open for any other suggestions though. :)

$1 Install for existing customers?

Discovery channel 602 off the air?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)