Help getting 118 in Puerto Rico

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
I already have 2 big dish on my terrace for 119/110. I am looking for some Intl channels...which r on 118. Talked to the retailer...& he said I can get it...but I need 3rd disk.

My delima is I cant install 3rd disk on my terrace. Is there any way I can get 118 along with 119/110 using any 1 of the existing disk?

I know i US.....there is 1 disk for all......but any help for this in PR can be very helpfull?

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
I already have 2 big dish on my terrace for 119/110. I am looking for some Intl channels...which r on 118. Talked to the retailer...& he said I can get it...but I need 3rd disk.

My delima is I cant install 3rd disk on my terrace. Is there any way I can get 118 along with 119/110 using any 1 of the existing disk?

I know i US.....there is 1 disk for all......but any help for this in PR can be very helpfull?

You don't need another dish for that like techno says there are some bracket that e bay sells that holds 2 lnb and buy a new lnb for 118 and resolved the problem

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
You don't need another dish for that like techno says there are some bracket that e bay sells that holds 2 lnb and buy a new lnb for 118 and resolved the problem

Yup....techno will help me in setting this up. I have Legacy setup & hence DP equipment is out of question.

Just hoping the the signal can be good for 118 (since on 119 I have rain fade or complete loss of signal)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts