Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys Radio has partnered with our friends from WION Radio to help in the fight against cancer!

With that we present the epic battle between the Morning Guys vs. The Afternoon Guys!

In the Morning Guys corner we have SatelliteGuys Radio's own Orlando (OrlandoSGM) who airs mornings from 9am - 1PM et. And WION's master of morning mayhem Jim Carlyle (SatelliteGuys member name Radio)

And in the Afternoon Guys corner it's SatelliteGuys Founder Scott Greczkowski who airs weekdays on SatelliteGuys Radio from 1pm - 5pm et. And the "golden pipes" of WION Garry Osborn!

Please VOTE for the Morning Guys or the Afternoon Guys and help us raise money for the American Cancer Society to help fight cancer!

To vote please CLICK HERE and fill out the form once done with that please make sure to donate to the American Cancer Society to make your vote count! You can donate by CLICKING HERE.

All money raised goes to the American Cancer Society via WION Radio's Relay for Life Team!

So please let us know who you think is the best team! The winners get bragging rights and our thanks for you helping in the fight to find a cure for cancer!

Come on folks...I've gotta win....Scott and I have a great steak dinner riding on this....Don't forget to vote for THE MORNING GUYS! when you help support the American Cancer Society......:bluesbros
Hey I've already got Scott's trophy picked out! :second

I just looked and we are TIED. :)

So far we raised $30 a piece. That is $60 going to the American Cancer Society!

Come on guys we can do better than that! (Plus we know the Afternoon Guy Rocks!) :D

But the morning guys have more donors......we are the choice of the 'regular' man......can still use everone' s support....use the link below....

Now I normally don't do a shift on Saturday.... today I will be on from 1PM to 5PM ET trying to earn your vote. :D

Remember vote for the Afternoons! :)

Remember you can donate even if we aren't on the air.....Morning Guys all the way!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Oh man...

I messed up...

I was listening to Jim Carlyle's Morning Show this morning on WION Radio (http://www.i1430.com) and he was playing this god awful song... he wanted money to stop playing it... plus he offered to extend his show for an hour and give another clue to his Wednesday Morning Wakeup call...

So I called in and pledged $40 just because that song is so awful plus I like hearing Jim on the air...

After that my donation must have done something because someone else named Michael called in and pledged $50 to the morning show.

And now the Morning Guys are now beating the Mid Day guys by $20! (EEEKKKK WHAT HAVE I DONE!)

So now more then ever the Mid Day guys need your help!!! Help put us back on top and help us stamp out cancer!!

Thanks!

Here are the totals as of this writing...

The Morning Guys - $168.00
The Afternoon Guys - $135.00

Please help us fight cancer and vote for the AFTERNOON GUYS! Middays RULE!

Here are the current standings....

The Morning Guys - $168
The Afternoon Guys - $171

Thank you Doug for putting us ahead again!

Keep it coming as we work to raise money for the American Cancer Society! :D

Here are the current standings....

The Morning Guys - $168
The Afternoon Guys - $171

Thank you Doug for putting us ahead again!

Keep it coming as we work to raise money for the American Cancer Society! :D
You are welcome. It's a great cause.:D

I just looked...

It appears are up $7 over the midday guys. :(

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

We have already raised almost $500 so far!
Keep on giving....Scott & I appreciate your support....but remember......
MORNING GUYS RULE!

Ouch...

The morning show took the lead this morning again, by playing another terrible song and threatening to keep playing it until they got a donation... Well they got their donation.

The morning team is now ahead by $22!

Time is running out the battle ends on Monday July 7th at 9AM on the Coffee Crew Morning Show on WION Radio!

Please help us raise money for the American Cancer Society and remember vote for the AFTERNOON GUYS!!!!! :D

$414 raised so far! It would be real nice if we could reach a minimum of $500 raised for the American Cancer Society. I'm sure that cancer has affected so many of us (my mother in law and aunt both passed from the disease...open up your wallets (any gift no matter how small or how large) and make a contribution.

And don't forget to mark the contribution to THE MORNING GUYS!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)