Hey Scott ask E* at Ces When will we get SpeedHD

Dish has sponsorship with Roush/Fenway Racing. You would think that they would do everything that they could to make room for Speed HD.

I will be very disappointed if they don't have Speed HD in their line-up by Daytona Speed Weeks. :(

Get ready to be disappointed then, remember were dealing with Dish! Were still waiting on USAHD and SIFIHD!

Dish has sponsorship with Roush/Fenway Racing. You would think that they would do everything that they could to make room for Speed HD.

I will be very disappointed if they don't have Speed HD in their line-up by Daytona Speed Weeks. :(

A sponsorship with Roush/Fenway did not help us in New England to get NESN HD.

Actually listening to it on Sirius is more exciting then watching it on TV. They do a lot better job with a lot more energy then the tv announcers. If I could sync them up I would mute the TV and listen on Sirius. And then there are all the truck drivers that can't watch the race.

I hope the Speed channel comes in but we have to remember that we need Fox HD, Speed HD, FX Hd TNT-HD, NBC-HD, ESPN2-HD and ESPN_HD that should cover all the possibilities, even though I don't know how much will be on TNT,NBC this year.

Dish already has TNT-HD, NBC-HD, ESPN2-HD ,ESPN_HD , so we are covered there, Fx will only have 1 Cup race, so I am not that worried about that, cmon dish we need Speed HD!!!

Does FX have a Nascar race still? I thought that it moved to Speed?

I think the TV schedule will be the same as last year.

Speed as Speed weeks and the all star race

Fox has most of the 1st half
TNT has the "summer series"
ESPN and ABC have the remaining races

Necessary hardware for 622/722 hookup

Second HD DVR deals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts