Hilarious twitter from Darnell Dockett....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I heard about this yesterday on the LeBatard show.

Darnell Dockett tweets encounter with police

By Dave Hyde June 28, 2011 07:57 AM

Darnell Docket's Twitter timeline began Monday afternoon when the police pulled him over. He wrote this on his account, @ddockett:

"I don't know why the police always messing w/me I'm never gonna let them search my car with out a search warrant! No matter what!"

A few minutes later came this from the former Florida State player:

"Police sitting here waiting on back up cuz I told them YOU NOT SEARCHING MY CAR! PERIOD! & now I'm sitting here! Owell I aint got s---2 do!"

Then this:

"There R 3police cars and they are talking! I don't see A search warrant they won't see inside this escalade! I got all day hope they don't!"

This is one of the interesting uses of Twitter, a real-life play-by-play. The police don't give their side, of course. But it provides public figures the ability to give their perspective instead of just becoming a headline. Some of his tweets in the succeeding minutes:

"This cop just ask me how tall R u & where R U from! I'm bout to ask him can I go across the street to POPEYS while we sitting here waiting!"

"I been sitting here for a HOUR 1cop by the driver window, 2talking at the car! And the 1by the window being friendly! Like wtf?"

"I asked the cop why he pulled me over he said I was speeding I said B-------! But give me the ticket that's when he asked to search my car!"

"So you gonna lie and say I'm speeding then you wanna search my car! Get the F*ck ouutta here! Better go get a warrant *turns up radio"

Finally came this:

"No ticket and I didn't get punk by PO-PO today now I'm off to my 2nd work out! Police aint searchig my sh*t with no warrant "holla at me"!"

Now word on if he got Popeye's, though.

Dave Hyde | Sun Sentinel blogs | Hyde5: Darnell Dockett tweets encounter with police

NC State hero Lorenzo Charles dies in crash

College World Series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts