Homeland: Showtime

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Well, this is one of the BEST new shows I have yet to see this season. Actually, one of the best PERIOD. Marina Bacharin, Damian Lewis, Mandi Patinkin. A MUST SEE!! Subscribe to Showtime...you won't be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No spoilers...just a VERY STRONG recommendation. Even my wife loves it. No kidding, kids...this is a WINNER!!!

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Old timer you've steered me in the right direction before, might just check it out...:)

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Ok Sgt Brody may not appear to be who he seems, by the way what a hot little wife he has. Will tune in next week for more, seems like a good out of the gate series, very suspenseful.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Great new series. It can also be caught on the Audience Network on D*. Morena Baccarin, Anna from V, plays the wife. Great cast.

S~

rogerpl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 7, 2007
Northern Vt.
Not enthralled with this show after episode one. Hoping it doesn't jump the shark but bi-polar superstar agent has me shaking my head.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Great new series. It can also be caught on the Audience Network on D*. Morena Baccarin, Anna from V, plays the wife. Great cast.

S~
Was that just the first episode? It was under the Sneak Peek banner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts