Hopper 3 not downloading 4k joey software

cnine81

May 6, 2016
port st lucie
recently activated hopper 3 plus (2) 4k joeys
the hopper 3 works fine but the joeys are showing downloading software @ 0 percent. When checking the settings the hopper shows joey software not available , it detects the 2 joeys, does't detect the hybrid solo hob and the hopper shows the joeys as not activated.
can someone help me fix this.

AbeK@DISH

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 13, 2015
recently activated hopper 3 plus (2) 4k joeys
the hopper 3 works fine but the joeys are showing downloading software @ 0 percent. When checking the settings the hopper shows joey software not available , it detects the 2 joeys, does't detect the hybrid solo hob and the hopper shows the joeys as not activated.
can someone help me fix this.

Please send me a PM with your Account#, 4 Digit pin#, and please let me know what the 3 digit error message on the Joey screen is.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Account number ...

you might want to edit your post to remove that account info from the public view. ;)

You should send Abe that info via private message. Click on Abe's username below his avatar, and then in the popup, click "Start a Conversation".

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2008
you might want to edit your post to remove that account info from the public view. ;)

You should send Abe that info via private message. Click on Abe's username below his avatar, and then in the popup, click "Start a Conversation".
it is easy to do i had to send him a message on what is going on with my hopper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)