Hopper DIY

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

artholl

Original poster
Nov 19, 2012
New England
I am considering upgrading to the Hopper system with one hopper and one joey as I plan to add additional joeys and an additional hopper by buying them on the marketplace. I talked to the Dish Rep (chat room) and asked if the installer would install a Duo Node (in place of the single node) plus add 2-Taps (in place of slitters). The rep also stated I have the Pro Plus dish. Will there be a monthly charge on any additional joeys and hopper from Dish? Will Dish allow me to self install these additional units? Your comments are appreciated and await them before I upgrade. artholl

If you buy them, you can install them. Any additional receiver (after the initial Hopper) is $7 per month. However, buying will cost you more than what Dish will charge you if get 2 Hoppers/2 Joeys from them to begin with and the install would give you the dual node.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)